About Gingerbreak v1.2 This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “Gingerbreak v1.2 apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download Gingerbreak v1.2 apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have Gingerbreak v1.2 Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone Gingerbreak v1.2 Android
About :The GingerBreak APK is a wrapper around the newly released GingerBreak exploit (credits to The Android Exploid Crew), which is meant to attain root access on GingerBread. This specific exploit may work on various Froyo and Honeycomb versions as well.
Some important things to know:
- You must have USB debugging enabled on your device
- You need to have an SD card (formatted and) inserted
- The APK must be install to device, NOT SD card
- The exploit may take a while to run, but not more than 10 minutes, if it does, get me a logcat, and reboot the device. In rare occasions, even if the device does not reboot, you may still have root. So check that out after you manually pull battery after 15 minutes or so of being stuck.
- Always reboot between root attempts!
- While (temporary?) root access may be attained, due to locked bootloaders, efuses, S-ON, and whatnot this may still not work on your device
- The GingerBreak exploit should not be used to attain temproot and continue using the device. It fscks vold, you do not want to be running like that. You want to reboot! So if the root doesn't stick, you (still) have a problem.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled
- Make sure you have an SD card (formatted and) inserted
- Get the APK on the phone, and install it
- Open the APK, press the root button
- Wait a few minutes. If there are no problems, the device will reboot (note that the reboot itself can take like 10 minutes due to cache wipe)
- Make sure the Superuser app is install and working
- Optional: Install BusyBox from Market (I personally prefer the stericsson installer)
- Optional: Uninstall GingerBreak, you don't need it on your phone anymore